Tuesday, August 20, 2013

2.years.

Two yrs ago today I was walking down the aisle to be joined as one flesh to my prince. 

Now, living in a new city, in a new state with a brand new baby and puppy I am more in love then that day. 

There have been ups and downs. Laughter and tears. From living in our first apartment together to driving across country. From raising our little puppy to bringing home our baby boy. Life has been so so amazing and God has blessed us. 

Normally I would post a million pictures of our wedding but I leave you with one of us exchanging our vows. 
My prayer is that we will live out our vows every single day. 

With all that I am and all that I have, I honor you. I promise to be your faithful and loving wife. I pledge my whole life and self to you.
I give myself to you, to have and to hold on this day forward - in the good and difficulty of life, no matter what comes. I will love and cherish you as long as we both live.   

Promises, love, and more love. -Monics

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Happy Anniversary!! You guys have accomplished and grown a lot in a short period of time!

Mrs. M ~ a.k.a. ~ April said...

Happy Anniversary my dear. How good is the Lord? Awesome!