I really feel like I just had him last week.
Second time around goes by so much faster.
So, here are some stats of my handsome little guy.
- MyLittleGuy is 18lbs (at least he was the last time I checked... we might have to edit after his appointment this week)
- He wears size 3 diapers and 6-9 month clothes.
- MyLittleGuy is not a fan of food! I try every day to give him purees but he just isnt interested.
- He is a full on crawler but will still army crawl since he is faster that way and is wanting to catch up with big brother.
- MyLittleGuy wakes up 1-2 times a night to nurse and wakes up for the day between 5am-6am. He goes to bed at about 8:30pm.
- He sits up unassisted so so well! He crawls and then sits up and plays with his toys.
- MyLittleGuy coos and 'says' "momma" and "dadda".
- He loves mommy's milk, playing in Seth's teepee, sleeping on his tummy, turning off the xbox, and anything he can chew.
- MyLittleGuy has 0 teeth but it seems like the bottom teeth may be coming in soon.
- He can pull himself up on the couch and his crib but plops down pretty quickly.
- His favorite toys are: Sophie the giraffe, cars, a big Train.
- MyLittleGuy dislikes food, when his brother cries, and when mommy leaves the room.
- He is still pretty laid back but is now expressing himself and will scream if you take something away from him.
- MyLittleGuy is so so loved!
We adore you MyLittleGuy and feel so blessed to be your parents!
baby stats and love, Monica