Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Re-launch & announcement

I know I haven't been around much. 

I have been chasing a 1 yr old, changing diapers, cooking, doing laundry, cleaning, and doing a lot of praying. 

Captivated By Love blog has always been such a fun place for me. My journal, my record keeping. My place to find encouragement for unanswered prayers. 

I have been praying a lot about what to do with this blog and now that things have settled down I am so excited for....
..... A RE-LAUNCH this Fall {no exact date but probably in October}.
There will be a new look and faithful writing. 

I will have recipes, cleaning tricks, wifey stuff, mommy hood, and a whole lot of Jesus talk. 

I am so excited and I hope you are too! 

And now for the next announcement ....
......


Yup! We are going to have a BabyVThe2nd! 

We feel incredibly blessed to be able to have another child!!! 

So I will be capturing my pregnancy again on here and on social media {@xxooMrsV} with hashtag BabyVThe2nd. 

MrV and I are just so happy! 

Relaunches, new baby, and love - MrsV

No comments: