Wednesday, January 4, 2012

being silly

Last night i had a wonderful conversation with my husband. Part of the conversation was that, for some reason, i have forgotten to be silly in our relationship. 

Bills, life, relationships, and work have stolen my joy. My true joy. I don't know how this happens either. ha.
I need to be FULL of the Lord's joy. A joy that is contagious. A joy that will bring others joy. A joy that is undeniable in my life. That is what i want in my life. 
So i will find that joy in my life again. The joy that the Lord has placed in my life. I will be silly again! Dance around. Sing. Laugh. Be free.

"These things i have spoken to you, that My joy will remain in you, and that your joy may be full"
John 15:11 (NKJV)

Sometimes we need to have heart to heart conversations, talk about feelings, and express ourselves... & other times we need to get out our nerf guns and have a shoot out! hehe. 
Laughing is the best medicine! 

So... turn off your cell phones, dont talk about money, leave the heart to hearts on the back burner and be silly! laugh. do something adventurous. enjoy life! There is always another time to talk about how to improve your relationship (i am not disregarding that at all.. there are times when those conversations need to said... but have a balance). :)

Also, i participated in the The Lovely Perk-up Challenge the other day after work. Boots and a cute zip-up sweater works wonders for errand day! haha. 

silliness, new joy every morning, and love. - Monica
♥ . ♥ . ♥ 

No comments: