Friday, January 25, 2013

Fridays Letters

I haven't done one of these in awhile but I thought we should link up with Ashley atThe Sweet Season and write some letters! (:

Dear weekend, I am sooo excited you are here! I never thought that this housecleaning/babysitting job would take so much out of me. I think I will just relax the whole time and sip tea {and clean MY house that looks like a disaster}. Hope you can stay longer this time!

Dear Sophia Belle, I am proud of you that you are now completely house broken!! No accidents in two weeks is a great accomplishment! Now let's work on other things -- like coming when we call your name, not jumping on me, and not eating up the couch! But still... Progress!

Dear Husby, thank you thank you THANK YOU again for the car!!! I am very much looking forward to driving it around more! I am sad that you work tomorrow but at least we will have Sunday to hang out {and cuddle}. You are so good to me and I am so glad that we are taking time to be together before our family grows.

Dear Baby V,  daddy and I should be able to hear your heartbeat and see you next week! We are very very happy! We pray for you every single day. We pray for your well being and that God is already speaking to you as He forms you in my belly! I am already in awe of you, baby!

Dear readers/followers/friends, I am extremely sorry that my posts have been few and far between!!! I know I keep telling you that I am gonna get better and then I never do! Now that I am {almost} out of the first trimester my energy should be coming back - which means I will have the mental capacity to blog again! I appreciate every single one of you and I can't believe I have already surpassed 100 followers! You all encourage and inspire me and I am humbled by you all! Know that even though I haven't been able to post I have been thinking of you and praying for you all. (:

Dear Heavenly Father,  You are so incredibly good! What you are creating in my body leaves me completely speechless and tears start to form in my eyes! Continue to have a hand on this pregnancy and the beautiful little miracle inside of me. Thank you that Your grace and joy are new and available every morning for me, Lord. My heart is ablaze for You. God, burn like a fire in me - for the sake of the world . It has nothing to do with me - but it has EVERYTHING to do with You. I don't want people to look at me and think "oh what a nice girl she is", I want people to think "wow! What does she have that allows her to be the way she is. I want that!".  I do not care if I am popular or doing what everyone else is doing ... I don't need to tip toe the line of 'good and ok' for a Christian. I just want to represent You WELL! This is my hearts cry, God and forgive me for all the times I have not lived up to that. I pray for every one reading this that the fire in their hearts will start to burst into flame and their passion will arise! I declare that Holy Spirit will speak to them and begin to tell them all the things they needed to hear. And I pray for boldness, God! That WE WILL NOT BE SILENT BECAUSE A FIRE BURNS INSIDE US! I love you so much, Lord. Amen

Letters and love. -Monica

4 comments:

Krista said...

Oh new car?! So fun! Have a great weekend :)

Crystal Addis said...

You are too cute!

Mrs. M ~ a.k.a. ~ April said...

Don't worry about us. We are always looking forward to your posts!

Unknown said...

This is such a great idea! I love it =} And Apple Bitter for Sophia should help. Just spray it on your couch where she chews. Also for her breed, she won't like being alone; so if she's doing something she shouldn't, then put her into isolation (a garage, bathroom, etc) for about 5-10 minutes (as long as she's stopped whining). If you're consistent, she'll get the point!