Saturday, May 11, 2013

My birthday... And Happy Mother's Day!

Well, it was my birthday a few days ago! 

I love birthdays! Not just mine... But all birthdays. I love celebrating someone and showering them with love.

My husband totally did this! He bought me beautiful flowers, yummy coffee, lunch at Logan's, we went to a movie, and then had a romantic dinner at a local restaurant. We ended the evening with him singing me "happy birthday" as I blew out a princess candle in a Boston cream cake. (: A perfect and beautiful birthday. 

The next holiday to celebrate is Mother's Day! 
My first Mother's Day ever!!!! 

I am still in shock that I am going to be a mother in a little over two months. 
My heart is already exploding with love for this precious baby boy growing inside of me. 

So to all the mothers - the old and the new. The mothers with earthly children and the mothers with babies in heaven. The mothers with children they did not give birth to and the mothers whose children are being entrusted with other women. The mothers with babies still inside of them and the mothers whose babies are still in their dreams. I honor you and thank you for all that you do! Have a happy happy Mother's Day! 
May God bless you, not only on this day, but all year! 

Praying for ALL mothers and love. - Monica 


2 comments:

Gwen said...

I feel the same exact way about birthday's sounds like you had a fabulous one!!! Happy Birthday and hope you have a wonderful Mother's day :)

xoxo
Gwen
oursweetlifeblog.com

Mrs. M ~ a.k.a. ~ April said...

I hope you had a blast of a Mother's Day! Yay!