Tuesday, June 24, 2014

What's up Wednesday!

Thought I would do something fun and tell you all what I have been up to! 

What have I been reading: 
The book of Ruth with the SheReadsTruth community. I have known the story but digging deeper is really impacting me. It is reminding me that God is always working in my life - even in the harder times. 

What have I been watching: 
LOTS of Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood. I put it on for Baby V while I read and enjoy coffee. He doesn't actually WATCH it but once the episode ends he starts jabbering and looking at the TV and then back at me. 
Also today I caught up on Parenthood and watched the season finale. Hmm.

What have i been eating; 
spaghetti' I have made it TWICE this week per my husband's request. Mr. V loves angel hair pasta and told me today "I could eat this every day". Uh.... No. I think I need a break haha. 
Spaghetti face 

Also I have found my love for chocolate banana protein smoothies. Mmmm.

What products have i been using:
I haven't been using anything special for me but for Seth I am IN LOVE with California Baby products. They all smell so yummy and all natural. 

What have you been feeling: 
I am actually kinda stressed. Ha. Our car broke down at target on Friday for the 3rd time in like four months. It's costing us a little more then we thought and that is kind of hurting us financially. Seth is teething really badly (getting two bottom teeth) and so he is very very cuddly and just wants to be held all day. Which means I pretty much get zero housework down (and I cannot remember the last time I brushed my hair). Our little family has made a BIG decision and although I feel peace about it, there is still a lot to do. So I am just clinging to some bible verses to keep me going. {"You are my hiding place and my shield; I hope in Your word." (Psalms 119:114 NKJV)}

So lovelies, let me know what's up with you in the comments! 

I hope you all have a wonderful week and remember that the joy of The Lord is you strength! 

Pasta, Daniel Tiger, and love - Mrs V

No comments: