Thursday, July 21, 2011

Wedding, Planning, Marriage

Well i am less then a month out of my wedding and "Busy" is an understatement. For sure.

We have a few more vendors to pay off with the due date approaching quickly (August 6th more most). We are thinking that everyone (besides the photographer and few last minute details) will be paid off by the end of July. wow! sooo crazy! Adding up the cost of everything that we have paid for already (and everything left to be paid) just makes me wanna throw-up and cry at the same time so i like to just look at the one by one smaller amounts rather then the big picture.

The next big assignment my wonderful Fiance and i have to do is pick the song lists for the reception (like our first dance, entrance song, garter/bouquet toss song, anniversary dance song, bridal entrance song, and a play and do not play list.) wow! a lot of songs to go over! I FINALLY made a final decision on the ceremony music and i am very happy with it. I have also made a promise to myself that i will not listen to another option of ceremony music... just so that i dont change my mind... AGAIN!  I really think it will be beautiful though. (:

Also, due to the intense heat in the summer at 4 0 clock i made the decision to move the ceremony inside as well as the reception. I think that our guest (and i in a huge wedding dress) would feel a lot better being in an air conditioned room. So because we changed from outside to inside we had to make some changes in how everything will be set up.... and i am reminded again how much i ADORE my wedding planner! (: Every bride should hire a wedding planner... she calms you down and makes everything go smoothly. (:

My wedding shower is in 2 weeks and i am extremely excited for it. My sister (matron of honor) is putting it on and i think it will be a lot of fun! It is going to be a very classy and fun event. hehe. The week after i am putting my friend's wedding shower on. It makes me feel a LITTLE stressed because it is a week after mine and 2 weeks before my wedding... but i think it will be fun. It will be a little more laid back and just a great chance for everyone to celebrate the bride. (: Hers is going to be an ice cream party theme... and i think it will be very cute. i printed out custom made invites with a little bride holding a bouquet of flowers and an ice cream cone! (:

I printed one copy out and then went to the trusted FedEx store to make more copies and use a little cutter to make straight lines.

So everything turned out great! I will be mailing them out today or tomorrow. My sister mailed mine out last Saturday and i think everyone has got their invite... but no one has RSVP'd yet! 

And this seems to be a theme since yesterday was the cutoff to my RSVP and there are a handful of people who still haven't RSVP'd! I dont know if they are just not coming and don't want to tell us.... or if they are assuming that we know they are coming and don't need to. Whatever the reason... i will have the wonderful duty of calling everyone, starting tomorrow, to ask if they are coming or not coming. My caterer needs a headcount by the end of the month. 

There is a lot to do in the next 4 weeks... and honestly, i am ready for the wedding to come, the planning to stop, and the marriage to begin! ha! (: 

With a month left until THE DAY i decided to work out. I have lost quite a lot of weight since last summer (i am about 15 pounds lighter then i was last summer which is a GREAT accomplishment! But i need a little extra push with the wedding approaching. I thought it was effective to get Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred.

She TOTALLY kicks your booty!!! I didn't workout properly though ( i had wedding errands and stopped working out before the cool down) so my legs are KILLING me today! it is literally hard to walk! But i am pretty sure i will lose those extra few pounds and get toned for the wedding. So the pain is worth it! (: 

lots of planning, sore muscles, and love. -M

♥ . ♥ . ♥


No comments: