Tuesday, July 12, 2011

thirty-nine.

Well i have 39 days until my wedding!

wait!!! what!!! only 39 days??? HOW am i going to get through this?

I just had an ongoing conversation with my wedding planner via e-mail on all the things we still need to do in the next 39 days.

Some of which include... pay everything off! ha! easier said then done. My new super hero name will be 'Super Budgetter'. My wonderful Fiance and i will have to plan out every single dollar to make sure that we have enough for all the wedding bills, my bills, and our apartment bills. It feels overwhelming but we are just taking it one paycheck at a time.  we can do this! (:

Other things we need to do is meet with our ceremony music guy, our dj, and photographer. We need to make a music list - including a 'do not play list' along with certain songs for certain activities. (like our first dance, the honeymoon dance, anniversary [elimination] dance, and the song that will be played when we walk back into the reception after pictures). We need to write up a "must take photo list" so that our photographer knows exactly what we will want. (:

We have to give all of our vendors our wonderfully typed out timeline that my amazing wedding planner typed up for us .. so that everyone is on the right page. We need to figure out what we wanna do for our ceremony and talk to our officiant to discuss it.

I have to go buy stuff for our super-fun kid's table that we are going to have. I have made a custom coloring book and now i just need to go make copies. Get coloring crayons, little fun games, and some balloons for decorations for the kid's table.

My worries of this week: We are STILL mailing out invites!!! We keep thinking of people and having to give them invitations... but we don't have many RSVPs. That makes me a little nervous. I am soo worried that we are going to go over our headcount. We want to stay at 130 or less.
Also i have been looking at our registry and NO ONE has bought anything yet. Isn't that strange? I guess everyone is going to wait until the last minute? Or we just won't have any gifts. lol.

My shower is in two weeks and i am very excited about that. oh no! Another thing to add onto my long list of to-dos is to give my sister (my matron of honor) my guest list for the shower.

Speaking of showers i need to start getting ready because i am throwing my friend  Shawna, a bridal shower because she is getting married 3 short weeks after me. (: VERY excited for her!!! So her shower will be a week after mine! hooray!!! (:

Lord, give me strength... and joy!



To do lists, busy days, and love. - M

♥ . ♥ . ♥

No comments: