Friday, July 29, 2011

look what i got!

Well with this wonderful wedding only 3 short weeks away i feel like i am hitting new levels of stress.

The to-do list is getting longer and longer and my amazing wedding planner is sending me emails what still needs to get done, still needs to be paid, and even more GORGEOUS ideas!
I just know that my wedding is going to be sooo spectacular but like i have said before i am ready for it to be over. hehe.

Yesterday, i had a solo session of pre-marital mentoring (my Fiance is out of town for work this week) and we ate at the delicious Cheesecakes Unlimited (and i have never been there before!). It was actually a really nice restaurant. (: It had little candles at the tables and everything! I was there from 6pm - 8:30pm just visiting with my marriage mentor.

I love her!! She is an amazing woman of God and i learn soo much by just visiting with her. We talked about the excitement of the wedding.. and about marriage... and about Fiance and i and how we are doing. She told me some solid advice and we prayed. it was fun! (: I am blessed to have her in my life. And i ate a delicious piece of white chocolate raspberry cheesecake!

 

Soooooo good! I, of course, couldn't finish it because my stomach can only handle so much sweetness but what i ate was heavenly! (: 

Also i got my cake topper in yesterday! hooray!!!


exciting!!!! (: 

cheesecake, toppers, and love - M

♥ . ♥ . ♥


No comments: