Tuesday, April 17, 2012

I love Titus

This was my morning today. The Word and some coffee (and hubby too).

I have been intrigued by the teachings in Titus for quite some time. There is so much that captivates my heart in those verses.


Titus 3 says that we (believers) were once filled with lots of ugliness but because God was so merciful He saved us and filled us with His beauty (my overly romantic paraphrasing right there).


I could read that over and over again and continue to be reminded of the love that God poured out for me. I read that and feel encouraged to continue to flee from my previous ugliness.


Lord, thank you for giving Your Son so that I may have abundant life. Thank you that because of the grace that you have freely given me that I have the ability to walk away from my past foolishness. Thank You for Your love and kindness and I pray that praise will always be on my lips.


Grace, beauty in my heart, and love. - Monica


♥ . ♥ . ♥

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments: