Thursday, April 5, 2012

day six Oklahoma to Tennessee

























We just arrived in our hotel in Memphis.

I was sad to leave my family in Oklahoma but I had so much fun with them & I can't wait to visit again! (:

I am so excited to be here in bed! We had missed our exit and ended up somewhere that I didn't want to be. Our hotel is right at the famous Graceland (Elvis Presely's home) which I would love to visit! But it is pretty pricy.

But our hotel is all Elvis Presley! He he. We only have about four and a half more hours until our new home.

We saw the funniest car while driving, the "water" at lunch looked dirty, and of course Martin can't be serious when we take photos. Lol. Needless to say... we have been laughing and smiling majority of today.

Lord, thank you again for protecting my husband and I. I praise You for the wonderful time in Oklahoma with my loved ones. Continue to bless them. I pray peace over my husband and myself as we sleep our last night in a hotel and prepare the way for tomorrow. In Jesus Name- Amen.

The King has left the building and love. - Monica

♥ . ♥ . ♥
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

2 comments:

Olivia - Parton the Interruption said...

Monica it seems like you all are truly enjoying your trip! Praise God it has been enjoyable!!! Welcome to TN even though you won't be here long :) be safe the rest of the way...you're so close!!

Unknown said...

Looks like you all had a blast! I'm sure you're happy to be in your new home.