Saturday, October 6, 2012

Sick :(

Husby has been sick all Week.... So that is where i have been. Taking care of him and getting him plenty of soup. Also we found a store that sells Kombucha so he is so excited! He LOVES Kombucha and swears its helps him when he doesn't feel good.

My computer is currently getting better too. Lol. It was broken so my love took it to some computer doctor last week. Things are a lot slower in the south so it could take a few weeks to get it back.

I hope you all are having a beautiful weekend and i pray God encounters you in new ways! (:

Campbells soup, kombucha, and love - Monica




4 comments:

Whitney @ My Southern Comfort said...

sorry your hubby doesnt feel good :( I always hate it when mine gets to feelin yucky because it brings everyone's morale down. I bet you are taking great care of him! I really hope he starts feeling better

meandmr.com said...

Newest follower here, I love those kombucha drinks!!
-meandmr.com

Erin James said...

sorry he's been sick :( you are such a sweet wife!

Cramer Coffee and Jesus said...

you're always taking care of your little hubby. he sure is lucky to have ya!