Tuesday, June 7, 2011

& i had a bad day

"Woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning" is a phrase i never truly understood. BUT today.... that is what happened. Not only was it the wrong side of the bed.... but i think it was the FAR wrong side of the bed.

it all started yesterday (enter flash back music)........

i do NOT know what my problem was yesterday but i was extremely rude to my Fiance. It was the kind of day where i argued just for the sake of arguing. My feelings got easily hurt over the tiny little nothings. And even after forgiving him... an hour later i would be mad about it again. what?? I was exhausting my Fiance's emotions and i frustrating myself that i couldn't get ahold of my emotions.
I was feeling stressed, annoyed, mad, upset, overwhelmed, and tired. The wedding day is approaching fast and there is still a lot of pay for, an apartment to still find, and i am about to partner my life with someone. The pressure of it all just came crashing down on me yesterday.

I am very disappointed in myself and how i reacted yesterday. There was no need for it. I really need to get better at communicating and not just blowing up. well..... i am learning and growing. And the worst part is that the day before i felt in my heart about how i need to uplift the people in my life. Its crazy how God will give you a revelation and the devil will try to knock you down! Well i will NOT let the devil win!!!!

My Fiance and i talked (after it was all said and done) and made up. I apologized for being sooo hideous and explained my heart a little more.

THENNNN this morning happened! Last night i slept terrible (mostly because i was still repenting for my behavior the previous day) and this morning I must have turned my alarm on my phone off  (i set THREE alarms and NONE of them went off)! So i woke up late, jumped up... and grabbed my stuff to get ready. I went to the bathroom and put my contacts in. Well.. my left contact disappeared! I blinked and it must have fallen and got lost! I looked around the bathroom and couldn't find it ANYWHERE! i was already gonna be late so i had to go to work. I had one contact in!!! When i got to work my eyes were starting to hurt (because my eyes are trying to focus and they can't..since i only could see clear out of one eye). So... i had to wear my glasses today. Oh joy! Not only do i just loathe my glasses... they are a little on the crooked side! ha! This is fun. Then when i get to work..i find out that the owner of my work will be in today (i am PRAYING that they won't show up until after i am off work). My Fiance texted me and encouraged me by telling me he loves me and i can turn my day around and to find the strength and courage. (:

So.. that is what i am going to do. Sure my morning wasn't ideal.... and i never wear my glasses in public.... but i will turn my day around. The JOY of the Lord is my strength! I will laugh at the devil for trying to ruin my day and outlook!!!

Today is the day that the Lord has made, i will REJOICE and be GLAD in it!!! (: (Psalm 118:24)

turning days around and love, - M

♥ . ♥ . ♥

No comments: