Thursday, August 4, 2011

Mmm.. delicious happiness

Yesterday i had a date with the always-ready-to-hang-out Ben and Jerry - throwing my bridal workout plan out of the window. I sat in my apartment, alone, ate ice cream and watched a tear-jerker movie. 

I believe that crying makes me feel better in any situation. Of course my eyes always hurt and my nose gets stuffy... but i need that outlet to get my feelings out. With the stress of the wedding approaching, bills, moving, and family... i needed a good cry. Something i am NOT ashamed about. (:

So if you are feeling stressed, overwhelmed, mad, frustrated, sad, tired, or even happy (last night my wonderful Fiance called me to talk about how happy he is to marry me... and i teared up then too) i encourage you to have a good cry! Let it all out and talk to God about how you are feeling. Once those feeling are released... its amazing how better you can feel - even if the circumstance is the same. (:

releasing happy and stressed tears, ice cream, and love. - M

♥ . ♥ . ♥


No comments: