Friday, March 30, 2012

Our journey begins!

As I type this my hubby is driving. We are headed to our first stop in Southern California.

We bought our starbucks, gassed up, got everything in the car (after purging a lot.. and deciding "well.. we can buy oh when we get there.") and now we are off. (:


Father, I pray that You are preparing the way for us. I declare that angels surround our vehicle and protect every inch of our car. Lord, I pray that my husband and I will glorify you in our attitudes and speech. I pray that throughout this long trip we will take the extra moment to respond instead of react. That we will choose to love and respect one another.

Thank you for this fun and exciting opportunity in our lives. We give you all the honor and glory.

In Jesus Name -Amen.


Driving, starbucks, and love. -Monica

♥ . ♥ . ♥


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm excited for you all & praying you have a safe & fun trip!