Tuesday, October 4, 2011

what an honor!


Thank you sooo much beautiful Andi for this award! It is such an honor! I am a very very new blogger and i am pleased that other people (besides myself) enjoy reading the silly, crazy, wonderful  lovely things i write. (: I am overjoyed that someone would recommend me to other blog readers - - so thank you!

The Rules: 

Rule #1:Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them:
Once again.. thank you soo much Andi for giving me this versatile award! I enjoy reading your blog very much and all the loveliness that comes from it. (:

Rule #2: Share seven things about yourself.
1) I love all things girly & i say things like "makes my heart smile"
2) I HAVE to clean my entire kitchen before i can cook a meal.
3) Romance should be my middle name. 
4) I adore the taste of soda.. but carbonation can upset my stomach.
5) Hanging out, kissing, cuddling, eating, going out, staying in,  BEING with my husband delights my heart. 
6) I like to dance around my house.. but i don't do it enough.
7) A yummy starbucks can turn my day around. 

Rule #3: Pass the award onto up to 15 bloggers that you have recently discovered:
Since i started blogging more regularly.. i really dove in when i was planning my wedding... i have just fallen in love with reading people's blogs. I am really enjoying getting to know their lives and how they think. (: They inspire me, make me smile, and have me coming back for more! Thank you all for allowing us into your lives even for a moment!


Rule #4: Contact those bloggers and share with them the great news!
hehe! okay! Thank you again for allowing me to get to know you all a little better. (: 

awards, blogging, and love. -M

♥ . ♥ .  ♥ 


No comments: