Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Starbucks, Hubby, & mentoring = a great morning

my handsome husband getting ready. 


I just love days that start with Starbucks and my husband. :)
peppermint white mocha. :)


This morning my hubby and I went to hang out with our pre-marital mentors (who will now be our marriage mentors hehe). It was sooo much fun to connect and chit chat. I LOVE chit chatting though. (;

It is sooo inspiring to talk with a couple who has been together for over 20 years and can relate. It is wonderful to hear that the things that Hubby and i disagree on or get frustrated with .. is normal and that we are still learning and growing. Marriage is ALOT of work but soooo worth it. 

Sure, we dont know EXACTLY what we are doing but we are trying our hardest to put God first in our marriage and to learn and grow. :) 
There will be bumps in the road but we will never stop going forward! :)

learning, growing, fancy coffee, and love. - M

♥ . ♥ . ♥


No comments: