Sunday, November 27, 2011

this is how our sundays go sometimes

This Sunday i woke up late for church. :( i was really looking forward to church this week... luckily our church streams the sermons live so we were still able to watch it. ALSO... i woke up at 9am! So its not like i woke up SUPER late... but hubby and i intended to go to early service (which is at 8:30am). Hopefully next week!

The good thing is that we got to eat a homecooked breakfast... instead of a bagel on the go. I cooked my husband bacon and eggs! :) We had oven-baked bacon. (cook at 400 degrees for about 15 or so minutes)
i lined my baking pan with foil.. so that the clean up was easier on me.

We also had cheeeessyyyyy scrambled eggs.

I worked my magic in the kitchen wearing my oh-so-cute polka dot apron that i bought at Bed, Bath, and Beyond. i LOVE aprons.. so i really want to buy more!
I just love how girly this one is... with the little ruffles at the bottom. hehe. too cute!

This was my husband as i cooked.... playing xbox live. The ONLY thing we bought at Black Friday (which.. i guess really my mother-in-law bought it for my husband for Christmas. hehe) was the Madden 2012 football game for Xbox. It was originally $60 on sale for $28! So... my husband has been playing it NONSTOP since then!


But we ate some deliciousness before we watched our sermon on our laptop.

One of our Pastors spoke on breakthrough and the process before you get breakthrough in an area. It was very encouraging! So... for the rest of the day we have just been relaxing and spending time together. My husband is still playing his Xbox live and i am still in my pjs as i type this. hehe.

relaxing sundays, yummy breakfasts, and love. -M

♥ . ♥ . ♥

No comments: