Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Blog Love {Our Beautiful Blessings}

I really enjoy this little blog world! I am getting to know so many lovely people here and getting to read all of their blogs.

Someone that I have been able to get to know better is Bronwyn from 'Our Beautiful Blessings'. I "met" her outside of the blogging world but it is been so wonderful to see her grow. (:

Check out her blog and find out why I like her so much!

- . - . - . -


Hello there lovely readers! 
I'm Bronwyn & I blog over at Our Beautiful Blessings.



Our Beautiful Blessings
I am a lover and follower of Jesus Christ....& my first priority is to serve Him in everything I do.
I married my best friend, Stephen, on October 9, 2011.
We were 19 when we got married!
I'm a junior in college, studying Bible & Teacher Ed. to be certified to teach K-12 ESL.
I can't wait to be a mommy someday.
My husband and I talk to each other in silly voices sometimes.
I tend to be rather crafty & I have an etsy shop
I spent 8 weeks in Guatemala right after I graduated high school & absolutely loved it.
We are going to be missionaries after we graduate.
I am pinterest obsessed.
I blog to remember things, to inspire people, to write what's on my heart, to have a creative outlet, to remember just how blessed I am, and to document our young marriage.
I hope you'll come by and stay a while.


If you would like to be featured on another 'Blog Love' just grab my button, put it on your blog, and I will put your button on mine. (: Feel free to e-mail me. (:

No comments: