Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Maybe I am a transformer..

I made it to California!!! (:


I am visiting my family and having a pretty good time. I haven't seen them for about five months so it has been nice catching up with them.


I had good plane rides and sat next to some nice people. I was able to share my faith with most of them. (:

I am always amazed that when I speak of the love I have for my Lord and my commitment to Him how it stirs up my heart even more! (:

Its like I remind myself of the goodness of the Lord and I cannot help but fall in love all over again.


But at times it can be hard to stay faithful, especially when so many around you do not agree or do not understand.

Stay strong. Do not waiver. God will reward you for your complete faithfulness. Find people who inspire you and encourage you.

My husband is that someone for me. I am so blessed to have him to remind me of my worth and that it is okay to go against the crowd.


Romans 12:2 - "And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you May prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God."


Before I knew my husband my aunt was the one who encouraged me.

Find someone in your life that completely supports you. (:


Not conformed but transformed and love. - Monica


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

2 comments:

Natosha Ray said...

I wish we would've got to see you Mo, but next time. :) And I made a new blogger profile, I am going to attempt to blog, so we'll see how it goes. Love you.
Your sister in law, Natosha.

xxooMonica said...

Yay for blogs!!! (: (: