Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

Happy thanksgiving lovelies!!!

What are your plans for the day?

Martin and I are hanging around the house and then going to a friend's house for dinner. I am excited for it but actually a little sad that I won't be cooking.
So I made a big breakfast instead! (: I even made heart shaped cinnamon rolls (Martin ate three of them... after eating a huge plate of hashbrowns, eggs with sausage, bacon, and cheese, and biscuits)!
Now its time for some football as Sophia naps.

Happy Turkey day from my little family to yours!

{Psalm 136:1} Oh, give thanks to the LORD, for He is good! For His mercy endures forever.

Turkey, giving thanks, and love. -Monica

2 comments:

Kenzie @ Life According to Kenz said...

Happy Thanksgiving sweetheart! I love you to the moon and back! :) Enjoy today! Sending lots of hugs!!! XO!

Cramer Coffee and Jesus said...

I have to say, they both look super comfy! haha. I would say your day was a success. ha