Friday, August 24, 2012

Friday's Letters

Linking up with  Ashley's blog for some letters. (:

dear friday,
Thank you for being here!!! I am so so ready for the weekend! (: Although Saturdays are my favorite day (date day with my love) you are a very close second!

dear Sophia,
You are such a cute little snuggler!!! I love it when you cuddle up with your little stuffed animals! I wish that you want to cuddle with your daddy and I ... instead of bite us. Lets work on this.




dear blog community,
You all give me more reasons to LOVE blogging! Not only to get to share my stories with my friends and family but you all are so encouraging to me! I love all the sweet comments I get and all the friendships I am making from blogging!!! (: Thank you all!

dear Mr. V,
I adore you!!! You have worked so hard this week and I am so so glad that you are off earlier today! We are going to have a very fun weekend! I am still in shock that we have been married a year already... it feels like our wedding was just last week. hehe. But... we are going to be newlyweds until five years!!! (: I love you so so much!!! Thank you for understanding me and being patient with me always. I love learning with you!

dear new cleaning schedule, 
Thank you for keeping my accountable!! You have been helping me so so much!!! I want to be best the stay at home wife that I can be... and you are helping me to do that. pretty much.. I adore you!



dear Lord, 
Again, I am in awe of You. Writing out my testimony for Sippy Cups and Pearls reminded me again of how good You are!!!  I want to always give you glory and I yearn to live for you! Thank you for unconditional love and your grace that is new every morning! You call me your beloved and I know deep in my heart that I am Yours. Thank you for always meeting me where I am at and taking delight in me. I love you!

Dear readers/followers/friends, 
I love getting to know you all better! Thank you for reading and commenting! You all make my day and put a smile on my face!!! (: I appreciate every single one of you!!! (: I pray that you will all discover who you are in Christ and what you have to offer. Remember that you have more worth then rubies and the Lord adores you!

letters and love. - Monica
♥ . ♥ . ♥

5 comments:

Unknown said...

such lovely letters! :) every.week! :):) have a fabulous weekend friend!

Jessie said...

Hope you & the hubby enjoy the weekend together

Krista said...

Love that cleaning schedule! Might just need it ;)

Beth said...

Your letters are lovely and I enjoy all your positive energy! :)

Cramer Coffee and Jesus said...

Guess what bloggy friend?! I just nominated you for the Liebster blog award! Go check it out on my page! Whoop Whoop!