Wednesday, August 29, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Happy middle of the week lovelies!! Today I decided to link up with Jamie at This Kind of Love for 'What I'm Loving Wednesday'! (:

I am loving that Hubby has tomorrow off because of the weather. I know payday won't be as large.. but I am excited for some rainy day cuddle time.

I am loving reading through Proverbs with #shereadstruth. I am really loving have some accountability with my bible reading and learning from all the women.

I am loving the cooler weather. I am not loving scary tornado warnings or hurricane Isaac (prayers are with everyone being affected).

I am loving texting friends. I ADORE communication and friends!!!

I am loving my sweet puppy...... even though she wants to chew everything!!!

I am loving my amazing husband!!! (: He works so so hard and I appreciate him so much!

Happy Wednesday everyone!!!!

love and more love. - Monica
♥ . ♥ .  ♥

2 comments:

Cramer Coffee and Jesus said...

Yay for a day of cuddling with the hubs! Ahhh especially on a rainy day! My husband doesn't work when it rains either....now we just rain! Ha

Jessie said...

Enjoy your day tomorrow!! In the winter I love the days where we are snowed in