Thursday, December 15, 2011

facials and fun

Well today is day 4 of the Lovely Perk-up. Yesterday was my day off.... and truthfully.... i did not participate. I spend the day with my hubby laughing and relaxing and doing this.
yup, facials!!! hehe. We did not watch this movie tho... although we intended too.

He is such a trooper and did this facial with me. It was fun. We made silly faces and laughed and laughed until i cried. We had delicious chicken tacos for dinner and watched a movie. (:

Today i had the day off and perked-up my loveliness. hehe. I had the day off... and he worked.. so my sister-in-law came over as i cleaned the kitchen. (: Good day overall.

Now i am about to make some dinner. (:

I know the coloring is different... but it was hard to show what my hair looked like. I just did a simple side bride. (:

facials, giggles, and love - M

♥ . ♥ . ♥

No comments: