Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry Christmas!!!

Christmas is almost here!!! Hooray!!!
These are my Santa jacket-inspired nails for Christmas... except.... being a busy little wife... they got all messed up. hehe

I have been very busy with work.. and hanging out with my husband. I have had a few days off and i have just been enjoying some much needed quality time with my hubby. :) Its been nice.

Tomorrow is Christmas eve and we are going to my in-laws for the Christmas celebration. Its crazy because last year is when my love proposed to me.

Its amazing how fast a year can go by and how much can change. Now we have been married for 4months! To think that a year ago today i had NO idea... where i would be today. haha. And the same goes for next year. I have no idea where i will be next Christmas... or what i will be doing. hehe.
Life is amazing and God is good! That has been my focus for the past few days. My hunger and passion are stirred up. Maybe its because of this Christmas season... but i pray i keep the Christmas spirit all the days of my life.

I have no idea where i will be next Christmas, next year, or even next month. But i do know that i am a child of God and He says that my footsteps are ordered.
He says that I have a future full of hope. (Jer 29:11). He says that when i am tired and weary that He will carry my burden (Matt 11:28-29). He says that i will find my strength in Him and not get weary (Isaiah 40:29-31). God will always supply my needs. (Phil 4:19). He tells us that ABSOLUTELY NOTHING will separate us from His powerful love (Romans 8:37-39). God will give us peace when we need it (John 14:27). AND... God has freely given me the gift of eternal life through Jesus Christ. (Romans 6:23).  I will walk by faith forever and believe and trust His promises.

Since i will probably not write before Christmas day... Merry Christmas! Sending you lots of love and lovely smiles from my house to yours!

peace, joy, goodwill to men, and love. - M

♥ . ♥ . ♥

No comments: