Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Blog Love {one43}

I love discovering new blogs in this little blog world. Jennifer from one43 is becoming one of my favorite bloggers! She is so sweet and real! She has such a heart for the Lord and creativity. You all should check her out! (:
 - . - . -

hello wonderful 'captivated by love' readers! thank you so much, monica, for having me! i'm sure all you can agree with me that she is such a genuine, down to earth, sweetheart right? yes!


i am so super excited to be here today and introduce myself! i am jennifer, the heart behind one43.  a simple way i like to sum up myself is..







i have a passion for christ. relationships are my hobby. i am a coffee addict. happily married to my best friend. i love to be creative in every aspect of life.



i love to blog on three different things - creating, cooking, and capturing and i strive to do it all to the praise and glory of God! every monday i share a new recipe with you - look at what i've made so far here! i would love for you to grab a cup of coffee, tea, soda, water...or whatever your beverage choice is and stop by! :) don't forget to introduce yourself, remember.. i said relationships are my hobby! i would love to meet you!! :)



- jennifer.


No comments: