Thursday, July 5, 2012

July fourth


Well Martin and I really had a great Alabama fourth of July!!!

We went to our friend's house, BBQ'd, and lit off tons of fireworks. I mostly stuck with the sparklers but it was still fun!
I have never done that since its illegal in California It was really fun!!! (: (:
I tried to put a video up.. but it wouldn't let me. I will try again later. (:

We stormed earlier in the day and my husband was NOT happy. He was SOOO looking forward to the fireworks .. so when it started to clear up I thought he was going to jump up and down!
We had to wait until it got dark to light them all off and he was soo impatient! We ate and then watched an episode of Parenthood and an episode of Swamp people until it was dark enough.

Our friends have two young children so Martin and I had a great time playing with them. They did so good with the fireworks too. The little boy even held a sparkler!!! (: 

Now Martin is off for the rest of the weekend and I am so excited to hang out with him!

Fireworks and love. - Monica
♥ . ♥ . ♥

1 comment:

Liza said...

It looks like you had a wonderful 4th of July. Glad the rain cleared up so that you guys could shoot off your fireworks!

Hope you have a fun weekend!